As often as we can, Café String Quartet organizes benefit programs that allow us to give back to our community while truly benefiting everyone involved. Click on the event and read the press releases for more information about our past community fundraisers. If you are thinking about organizing a benefit, consider working with Café String Quartet. We just might be the group you’ve been searching for!
1. April 2007, Black Mountain Center for the Arts/Annual Benefit Gala
2. February 2009, My Beloved Homewood/Manna Food Bank
3. February 2010, French Broad Chocolate Lounge/www.mercycorps.org
4. September 2010, Biltmore Estate/Manna Food Bank
5. June 2011 12th, Annual Blue Jean Ball/Manna Food Bank
6. December 2011, Echo Cooperative at Jubilee!/Autism Society of NC
7. February 26th, 2012, 7pm Echo Cooperative (with members of Café String Quartet) at Jubilee! to benefit Helpmate of Asheville. For more information click here >
8. Sunday, February 2015, The Food of Love A Valentine’s Fundraiser for F.E.A.S.T.
“I just wanted to let you know that the Food of Love fundraiser raised $612.01 for FEAST!! Thank you so much for making this happen!” —Cathy Cleary, West End Bakery Co-owner.